Why did I choose my career

Hello, I'm back to write about why I chose my career.

When I was a little boy, maybe inspired by my biologist father, I had the dream of one day becoming a crazy/evil scientist.

This kept being my dream up until 9th grade when I realised being evil is a bad thing, so I changed my focus on becoming a normal scientist, but I started to ponder in which science subject should I focus.

I enjoyed equally every science subject in school so I ended up choosing the biology and chemistry option in 11th grade. After the first week I realized it was too boring so I changed to the math and physics option, and with this realization I decided to study physics (I never considered being a mathematician).

After that I destroyed the PSU or whatever was the name of the test in 2020, and after that I got into the Bachelor's in science with a mention in physics at the University of Chile.

I'm currently enjoying my experience studying at the university, my classmates are funny and we have a lot in common but it seems that leaving this place sane is a bigger challenge than I expected.

I don't really know the kind of job I would like to have, I'll probably go for the easiest with the best pay posible and after that I'll search for one that suits me but thankfully I have time to think.

Here's a pic of my face emanating joy





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

My autobiography

A photograph I like